What don't you understand? There was a helicopter flying over my head (it just departed from the hospital I was driving by on my bike) so I wanted to see if I could get a picture of it. I quickly got out my K800i and took this picture. In it, you see the helicopter flying over me. It was nice to notice how quick the camera starts up and takes a picture.
2 opmerkingen:
what the fuck are you talking about???
"what the fuck are you talking about???"
What don't you understand? There was a helicopter flying over my head (it just departed from the hospital I was driving by on my bike) so I wanted to see if I could get a picture of it. I quickly got out my K800i and took this picture. In it, you see the helicopter flying over me. It was nice to notice how quick the camera starts up and takes a picture.
What the fuck is there not to get about this?
Een reactie posten